Do you reward your referral sources? Do you even know where your referrals are coming from? If your business is anything like mine, it thrives on referrals, so that’s where I focus the bulk of my advertising dollars.
“Your closing ratio for non-qualified leads is 10% versus a 60% close ratio with referred leads.”
– Tom Hopkins, world-renowned sales trainer in “Sales Prospecting for Dummies”
Treat your referral sources with care.
- how to spot your ideal client
- how to best communicate what you do
- how you reward their referrals
- what others are saying about your company
My primary method of advertising is word-of-mouth. I have found that a prospective client who is referred to me is more prepared to appreciate the value that I can offer.Recommended Reading: 7 Sure-Fire Ways to Build Your Referral Business